Facing the darkness.
Posts tagged quotes.
- It’s easy to spot a negative person. They are the ones who are in denial that they are actually
- If you’re a positive person and surround yourself with negative people, eventually it’s going to rub off on you. Guaranteed.
- Negative people are just jealous deep down inside.
- Negativity is like dirt. Joy is pure sunshine. The choice is easy…
- When you look at others and constantly point out their flaws, that’s negativity. Before you point, make sure you know the FULL story.
- Kids have it figured out. Listen to them more, they might just teach you something.
- Never judge someone before you learn their story.
- Don’t fight dirty, fight smart.
- Commonsense always wins over brains.
- Don’t allow people to get close to you too quickly, because most are going to break your heart or upset you at some point.
- A friend loves at all times. Real friendships never include jealousy.
- Religion is now just a word. The bible is the truth.
- If you’re an honest person, you will do well in business. People like honesty when doing business.
- No matter how good of a liar you are, things will eventually come out at some point.
- Don’t always assume people have your back.
- Success does not define you.
- A person’s group of friends can say a lot about them.
- Don’t surround yourself with negativity. It will eventually bring you down as well.
- Don’t ever get comfortable enough with your surrounding that you forget who you are and what you love.
- Don’t expect others to be there for you if you can’t be there for them too.
- A nice sunset can always remind you that life is good and that you lived another amazing day.
- If you don’t believe in God then go to the top of a mountain and look out. I promise it will change your mind.
- Money doesn’t mean a thing.
- A hearse doesn’t carry a luggage rack.
- If you can truly admit that you miss someone, then they are worth keeping in your life.
- No matter where you live there are always pros and cons.
- Listen more.
- If someone needs to talk, stop what you’re doing and focus on them.
- If something happens in your friends life, don’t wait for them to reach out to you. Go sit beside them until they are ready to talk.
- Some women never grow out of the high school gossip phase. You’ve been warned…
I literally could go on and on…but as my grandmother would say, “that will do for now.”