Posts tagged friendship.
- Kids have it figured out. Listen to them more, they might just teach you something.
- Never judge someone before you learn their story.
- Don’t fight dirty, fight smart.
- Commonsense always wins over brains.
- Don’t allow people to get close to you too quickly, because most are going to break your heart or upset you at some point.
- A friend loves at all times. Real friendships never include jealousy.
- Religion is now just a word. The bible is the truth.
- If you’re an honest person, you will do well in business. People like honesty when doing business.
- No matter how good of a liar you are, things will eventually come out at some point.
- Don’t always assume people have your back.
- Success does not define you.
- A person’s group of friends can say a lot about them.
- Don’t surround yourself with negativity. It will eventually bring you down as well.
- Don’t ever get comfortable enough with your surrounding that you forget who you are and what you love.
- Don’t expect others to be there for you if you can’t be there for them too.
- A nice sunset can always remind you that life is good and that you lived another amazing day.
- If you don’t believe in God then go to the top of a mountain and look out. I promise it will change your mind.
- Money doesn’t mean a thing.
- A hearse doesn’t carry a luggage rack.
- If you can truly admit that you miss someone, then they are worth keeping in your life.
- No matter where you live there are always pros and cons.
- Listen more.
- If someone needs to talk, stop what you’re doing and focus on them.
- If something happens in your friends life, don’t wait for them to reach out to you. Go sit beside them until they are ready to talk.
- Some women never grow out of the high school gossip phase. You’ve been warned…
I literally could go on and on…but as my grandmother would say, “that will do for now.”
“Strength is stepping aside and letting someone take your place so they can have their shining moment.”
After 29 years, here’s what I have learned…
I have learned that life does not always turn out how you want it to no matter how bad you want something, but it does not necessarily mean you stop fighting for what you do want.
I have learned that life is full of surprises around every corner and each day is a different day.
I have learned that people are not always who they say they are and will let you down at some point along the way but this does not mean you throw it all away.
I have learned that the choices you make affect everything and everyone around you but you still have to make the choices that are best for you.